Sunday, April 1, 2012

With Micah moving out nearly a month ago I've spent a lot of time in thought, thinking about where the last 2.5 years have brought me as a mom, and woman of God. I've been wanting to put it in words, to share with the world, but specifically with other women who might be going through a broken marriage. The hard part for me is opening myself and being transparent in this fashion, it's not an easy thing for me(or anyone, really).

Anyway, I've decided that writing it in several posts over the next couple of weeks(or months maybe?) is probably the most sensible way to do things?

On a more upbeat note, life has been so good! Sadie, my 17yo sister, moved in late in February. Having her here as my right arm and "baby daddy" has been fabulous. It's been nice to have someone to pal around with while doing all the mundane things in life, like grocery shopping and scrubbing the shower. Our house has been full of laughter and joy.

Work has been nothing but a blessing. I'm taking care of a woman with late stage MS. She has limited use of her arms, and is completely wheel chair bound. Her companionship, and friendship makes going to work everyday something that I do NOT dread. I'm technically only working part time, so I have plenty of time for school in the evening.

The girls are doing wonderfully. They are little beauties, and I love seeing their friendship and sisterhood blossom. And with that, I'm going to go get my sunshine girls ready for church :)

2 comments:

  1. I am so thankful that your home is full of laughter and joy in the midst of such a hard time.

    You are loved.
    You are prayed for.
    You are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful blessings both your sister and your work are! Love you!

    ReplyDelete